10 Steps for Meeting Objectives
Useful tips for meeting objectives in any organization, including the local church:
1. Define purpose and mission.
2. Assess strengths and weaknesses.
3. Write specific and measurable objectives.
4. Work towards general agreement.
5. Maintain a reasonable work load.
6. Develop strategies for using resources.
7. Practice accountability.
8. Design long and short range plans.
9. Be willing to change.
10. Measure progress.
(adapted from Kenneth Gangel, Feeding and Leading)